Monday, December 14, 2009

Concerts, concerts, and more concerts....

CHRISTMAS!!!
The Christmas season started out with concerts of course. When you have kids in band and choir, you know that is your time will be spent from Thanksgiving until the Christmas break. We have had a concert at the Garland tree lighting....
Charity's choir came out to sing some super cute Christmas songs
And she sang her heart out!
They were the second group after the tree was officially lit...

And Frosty was set on fire as Charity described it.

It was a bit chilly out that night, so everyone was bundled up.

The next concert took us to Brandenburg for Gage's band concert.

Doesn't he look so excited? Maybe it is the tuba that is pulling the sides of his mouth down. It is almost as big as him, so I can understand. But they were awesome!

Finally, tonight we had Charity's choir Christmas concert. I guess one just wasn't enough.

I was so proud of my little Diva. Her and the entire choir sounded wonderful!

I am so blessed ot have such talented children. Between Gage in band, Charity in choir, and Angelina in Theater Arts we have two future Grammy winners and a future Oscar winner in our midst. LOL.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: