
Easter Sunday is always so wonderful. This morning I woke up and my children found their Easter gifts. Nothing big, Littlest Pet shop for Charity, Legos for Gage, and a paint set for Angelina. But they were so happy. Of course, Charity finally figured out the Easter Bunny. I have been outed. LOL Then off to church we went with the kids in their cute outfits. Gage has a really nice tie I had bought for him, but he decided he didn't want to wear it for pictures. Stinker. But the girls looked so pretty in their new dresses. Thanks Janet and Collette.
The primary sang in sacrament and the Bishop spoke of the Savior. I sang with a few others acappela to The Lord is My Shepard. It was truly a wonderful Easter program.
Last night was all the fun stuff. We had dinner at my sister-in-law Kim's house. Lots of food, and of course cousins. Their was a night time Easter egg hunt for the kids, and they had a blast. Lots of candy in the eggs so they were all hyped up on sugard on the way home. But it was a fun time. As you can see by the picture of Kasie and Jessica, sporting some of the eggs they hid for the younger kids. They are so funny and sweet.

All in all, this has been a great Easter and I am so thankful for the family I have, immediate and extended. I am so thankful for the sacrifice of the Savior, and the knowledge that we will all be together forever. For this I am truly blessed and truly thankful. May your Easter be wonderful as well.
2 comments:
We did have a great Sacrament Meeting today. I love it when the kids sing. Your kiddos look so Easter spiffy- And what a wonderful family gettogether y'all had-- Looks like a lot of fun. Angelina looks GROWN UP in that last pic! she's so pretty- all of them are but I just see so much changes in Angelina- :)
April, the girls look so Beautiful in there Easter dresses, and you are so welcome.
Post a Comment