Sunday, March 16, 2008

A new backsplash

I finally have a backsplash in my kitchen. It has been two years in coming, but it is finally there and loks so good. I wish my camera wasn'tbroken so I could post pictures, but trust me..it is great! Now I am waiting for a floor....all in good time. Work is....well, work. I am adjusting, but I miss my babies. I know they aren't babies anymore, but to me they always will be. We are looking forward to Easter. A fun day with cousins and aunts and uncles next weekend should be great. I am planning on making fun baskets for all the kids...all 5 of them....LOL That would be my 3 and then the two grown men who abide in my home as well. I found the best sign at Target that I am dying to buy. It harkens back to Primary. Love is Spoken Here. Oh how I want that feeling in my home. I want my kids to know that home will always be a safe place to fall. I guess this is just my rambling post. Bear with me. I am still adjusting to be a working mom and my mind still stays home most days. I am just a Mommy at heart. Just the way God wants me...and I will be at home again some day. I will!!!

2 comments:

JAMIE said...

I hope you get to be home again soon, I know that is where you really want to be. "Love is spoken here", awesome sign!

The Waters Family said...

I think it's ironic -your title "a new backsplash" because the changes -your working and kids being back at school plus your for real beautiful new kitchen backsplash ALL apply to as the "new backsplash" I'm in a deep mood if you can't tell! LOL ps I want Love is spoken here too! We should get the vinyl lettering and make signs for super saturday!