Monday, May 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Charity!!

Charity Turns 9!
Blow out the Candles!
Charity had a wonderful birthday this year as she truned 9. She decided instead of having a big party with all her friends she decided she wanted a big present and a few friedns to sleep over. So, we took a trip to the American Birl Boutique...again. She picked out the Sweet Treats Bakery tabloe and chairs. Then she had Brooke, Angie, Beth, and Jilliane stay the night. They spent the evening playing with the dolls and then watched Enchanted. What a good time they had.
Here are Charity and Brooke as they set up the
cute bakery and all the dolls.
The whole group with the dolls they were playing with.
Angie loved the salon chair and fixing all the pretty hair.
Nellie seemed to enjoyt he bakery "treats".
Jess seemed to make a good bakery attendant
Charity is so fun to give to. She gets so excited about EVERYTHING!
See what I mean.
Sunday, her actual birthday, I made the traditional
birthday pancake. Number 9, I can't believe it.

Blowing out the candle on her brithday pancake.

You grow so fast. Mommy loves you baby!

1 comment:

The Waters Family said...

What fun the girls had! Jillian is loving looking at your blog and seeing her hold up the gifts she gave her! I guess 'it's fun to give to Charity' is right! LOL