Monday, June 23, 2008
Girls Camp First Year
Angelina went to her first year of Girl's Camp this year. I was in total shock, since it was the longest I have ever been away from her. She was so excited to go. We gathered everything together, labeled everything, and packed it all up. Then we dropped her off at Sister Anderson's house and said goodbye. The hardest part was the lack of contact. There is no cell service in the area of the camp. So, I could not even call her. I knew she was in good hands though. Sister and Brother Palmer promised to take good care of my baby, and they came through, of course.
Daddy went up to camp on Thursday night to hear testimonies and to help bring everything back. I must admit, I was jealous. I wanted to be there with her. But managed, and on Friday, my girl came home, happy and healthy. Of course. She had a great time and can't wait to go back next year. But next year, Daddy and I plan in being there as well. Maybe that will make the seperation anxiety easier...for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I'm so glad she got to go, and it was probably good to let her go and give her some distance. Good for you for having the courage!
Yay for GP
So glad Angelina got to experience girls camp and that you survived your separation anxiety!!! LOL
Post a Comment