OK, I have a been a blog slacker. I have not uploaded any pictures because I can't figure out how to get them off my phone without emailing them one by one, and I just have not taken the time. But, I want to update this thing. So I will just pick up with Christmas and try to be better. LOL
Christmas was GREAT! My Mom flew in last Saturday and the kids were so happy to see her. We had Christmas with James's family on Saturday at Kim's house and the kids all got to hang out with their cousins. So fun.
Tuesday my Mom, Kelly, and I took the girls including Brooke to the American Girl boutique for lunch. They of course loved it. The fun part was trying to buy gifts for them with out them seeing. Luckily they were blissfully oblivious as they admired allt he things around them. LOL
The kids actually let us sleep until 8am on Christmas morngin, whcih was good since I was up until 2am helping Santa. Gage got Guitar Hero and his RipStik, Angelina got a digital camera, Eclipse, and sseveral other thing off of her list. Charity finally received her Nintendo DS she has been begging for and she got a surprise from Santa. He found a Kirsten doll who needed a new home and decided that Charity would be the perfect girl for her. Since she came without clothes from her old hjome, Nana and Mommy had to make her a new outfit. It look svery similar to the original Kirsten outfit so Charity was happy. She gets to help us make her some more clothes now.
Later Christmas day we had a late lunch/dinner with Stephen and Dad. Then we all went to see Marley & Me. It was a good fmaily movie I thought. But there were some moments when it was good the kids were not quite up to speed on a few things. LOL
After the movie we came home and vegged until bed time.
All in all a great Christmas. I hope veryone had a wonderful Christmas and that eveyrone remembers the reason we celebrate this time of year. Merry Christmas to everyone and Happy New Year.
1 comment:
WELL- Happy New Year to you! So glad to see you updated your blog-- Sounds like y'all had a Merry Christmas-- It is so fun to be with extended family and also to see the kids so happy!
Post a Comment