Thursday, February 5, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAGE!!!

Happy Birthday Gager Man!!
My little man is 11 I can not believe he is 11. Where has the time gone? Realizing that next year he will be in Young Mens was a real stomach punch for me. He starts junior high in the fall, he hasd priesthood preview this year, and he is moving up and out of cub scouts now. WHAT IS GOING ON??? I want my baby boy back who used to sleep on my chest with his little fingers curled in my hair.
Alas, they don't stay babies forever, as all know too well. So we celebrated quietly. I made his birthday pancakes. We sang Happy Birthday before he went to school. I bough ta balloon, a book on space and space travel and his favorite sour gummy worms for a treat, and then we had his choice for dinner...steak and shrimp. LOL Expensive taste much? But he loved it.
Nana sent him a card with a $50 Walmart gift card in it and his primary teacher gave him a $10 Target gift card. He is excited to get to spend them.
Oh, to have a big boy now....where has the time gone? I love my little Gager man.

No comments: