Friday, April 17, 2009

Camping, Easter, and all sorts of other fun!

So, we have been making a point to spend more time together as a family. Between James's work, my work, school, and other things we don't get a lot fo time to just relax with the kids and have fun. We went camping at the end of March. Off to Lake Texoma we went. It was a wonderful weekend. We spent the whole time just relaxing. The kids fished, I watched. They all caught something...pcitures to follow.....Gage caught the most and the biggest. Then we went on a Looooong hike. Gage tried to jump across a ditch....he didn't make it...again, picture to follow. We really just spent time talking, laughing, and relaxing. We had planned on going camping again Easter weekend, but weather did not cooperate. So, James and Gage went on their own after work on Saturday and spent a little time fishing, and a lot of time exploring. The girls and I spent the weekend at home. I made easter bags for them instead of baskets. Embroidered and everything. Saturday was an easter egg hunt and taco bar at the Emmons house across the street. Then on Sunday we headed over to Aunt Susan's for Easter lunch. Yum. The girls enjoyed spending time with their cousins. James and Gage were nto yet back from their exploring, so they missed all the fun. Now, we are planning on another camping trip soon...I for one can not wait! I willpost pics from all of this fun as soon as they are uploaded.

1 comment:

Inalynn said...

We haven't been camping since Kayly was a year old. I keep telling James that we need to do it though. It sounds like you guys had a lot of fun.