VS
Saturday night we went to the BYU v. TCU game at TCU. It was an activity with the youth that they do every year sponsored by the BYU alumni chapter here in DFW. It was fun I guess, not my idea of a Valentine's date, but you win some and lose some.
Speaking of winning...
BYU won! It was funny. All these BYU fans at a TCU home game. I am sure they are not used to having the visiting team with more fans than them.
The kids all had a good time. We took Gage and Charity with us as well. They took pictures with the TCU mascot.
The little breaks between periods was funny. They had this giant inflated mascot that someone was wearing that looked just hilarious.
After the game they had a fireside with some of the players and the coaches. That was really good. It was nice to see them and hear them talk about serving a mission and how it made such an impact on their lives. I think a lot of the boys needed to hear that.
I guess, all in all, it wasn't so bad. We will probably end up back there next year.






2 comments:
THEY WON?? COOL!
Kids look cute with the TCU mascot!
What a fun youth activity.
Post a Comment