Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday to ME!!!

So, last Tuesday I turned 31. Yes, I did actually post my real age. Ha ha! My day started out with my sweet children cooking me breakfast. They didn't know how to do the number pancakes, so they made me waffles instead. How sweet.
That evening my dear hubby took me out to dinner. Our sweet neighbor Kellie volunteered to watch the kids. So, it was just Jimmy and I. That very rarely happens anymore due to our schedules, so this was especially nice. We went to dinner at Texas Land and Cattle and enjoyed a quiet dinner by the lake.
After dinner we simply went and walked around Firewheel Towncenter and looked in the shops and talked. It doesn't sound very exciting, but it was soooooo relaxing. Just what I needed.
I have posted a picture of my sweetie and I, but it is from earlier in the year when we were able to escape for the night and went to Reunion Tower. Since I forgot to take my camera on my birthday I figured this would substitute well. Especially since I like the way my hair looks in this picture. LOL

1 comment:

The Waters Family said...

OH what a great birthday evening!! For sure, just what you needed-- time to relax and enjoy! YOU LOOK GORGEOUS in this picture-- You and Jimmy are a very attractive couple together! Glad you had a great night!