Tuesday, July 1, 2008

What do you do?

So, the last couple of weeks have been so draining for me. I have been working the day job at the clinic and then working at night at the temple. Well, yesterday I said I couldn't do it anymore. I gave up the temple. Today, I want to give it all up. What do you do when you sit around all day trying to think of ways to quit your job because you hate it so much? The doctor I work for is just money hungry, the supervisor is a witch, and all the girls are so busy being catty and negative there is no way to feel good. I feel it sucking the life out of me daily. I can never feel good at work, and feeling the influence of the spirit is out of the question. Constant cussing and negativity drive it out the door. I know my family needs the money, but does it need to be at the expense of my emotional well being? So, I am applying for positions I can work from home. Then I do not have to leave my kids, and I can still contribute to the income. I just hate feeling like this. I wake every morning with a feeling if dread. I go through the day just counting down the minutes to go home, and then I spend the evening contemplating if I can call in the next day somehow. It has to end somehow. I don't know how, but it must.

2 comments:

The Waters Family said...

Oh honey- I'm praying for you-- for solution to your desire to be home and contribute financially! So sorry you are in turmoil over working! love you!

JAMIE said...

I am so sorry, April. I hope your other job prospect comes through! You are in my prayers!