OK, so it was brought to my attention that I have been seriously lacking inthe blogging department. I guess a few things have happened since 4th of July. LOL So, I guess I will do my best to try to catch up...and then vow once again to keep up. LOL
So, I guess we will start with the fact that Angelina started high school thi syear at Lakeview Centennial High School. Yes, I have a freshman. I am old. Not to mention all of my kids are out of elementary school now. Charity is now at Austin Academy. And Gage is still at Brandenburg. She in 6th grade and he in 7th. Charity is in orchestra and Gage is in band, while Angelina is in the law and criminal justice program at her school. Let's just say they keep me busy.
Mom's birthday came around and she turned 60. Yes, my mother is old....explains why I am old.
After Mom went and turned 60, Angelina succeeded in making me feel older by turning 15. What is the deal? Doesn't she know she is supposed to stay little? Apparently she and her siblings did not get that memo, since they are all getting so big. To top off all the birthdays, mine rolled around and I turned , gag, 34!!! Unbelievable. We celebrated by going camping. It was great!! So relaxing. Just what I needed.



We have had a rock and roll violin concert, all district auditions, and all sorts of crazy things going on. Charity is doing awesome with her violin, and Gage's auditions went so well.....he made 2nd chair tuba in the All District Band. Awesome if I do say so myself. I am so proud of these great kids that the Lord has blessed me with.

Now, the holidays are upon us and I am starting my shopping, baking, cooking, cleaning, decorating, and all the other stuff the holidays bring. I will do my best to keep everyone updated. If I do not have the blessing of talking to you...Happy Holidays!!
No comments:
Post a Comment