Well,I guess all good things must come to an end. And at this time, it is summer vacation that must come to an end. We have lots of fun this summer. In July, we took a much needed vacation ala staycation. We spent time on the lake, went to a Rangers game, spent a day at Hurricane Harbor, and basically just enjoyed family time. It was so nice and relaxing to just be together without and deadlines or expectations. There have been many sleepovers this summer and lots of ice cream and popsicles eaten. Probably because we have faced one of the hottest summers in Dallas. While it has been sweltering, we have managed to beat the heat on the boat and havign movie night with Netflix.
Fun out on the boat.....
Now it is time for school start. Bitter sweet in some ways. Angelina is going to be a sophmore tihs year and is getting ready to start her drivers ed course (taught by me...AAACK!). Gage is getting ready to start 8th grade, his last year of middle school. He gets to be one of the big kids this year beore starting back on the bottom of the ladder next year. LOL And Charity will be in 7th grade being her usual social self I am sure.
Hanging at the Rangers game
A night at Nascar
Time is flying by so fast.I am still looking for the pause button. But this family of mine is a great experience and I am so blessed to have the children and husband I do. So, with that said I hope you enjoy the pictures I have posted and come back to visit soon.
Girls Camp. Angelina's Indian Princess year, Charity's first year. A beginning, and an end.
First time all three of my children
went to the temple for baptisms.
No comments:
Post a Comment