Friday, September 14, 2007

Angelina and Volleyball

Angelina was able to join the Young Women last Saturday for her first volleyball game. While they did not win all their games, Angelina did an awesome job. She really enjoyed herself and was even able to serve over the net. I still can't believe my baby is old enough for YOung Women's, but I guess I will get used to it. Enjoy the pictures.

2 comments:

The Waters Family said...

GO Angelina GO! A new chapter in life for Angelina to embark on!! These YW years are so fun! I guess it just seems so strange for her to be there because it doesn't feel THAT long ago that we were Young Women ourselves! I am SO EXCITED for Angelina! Bye Bye Primary! LOL

The Waters Family said...

Hi April--Just a thought-you should blog your kitchen renovation!! That would be fun blog material! LOL