Friday, September 28, 2007

Background help

OK, so I realize it is 3am, and you are probably wondering what the heck I am doing on the computer. Can't sleep, duh. Anyway, I am messing around with my blog and want to change the background. All they had that I liked was this. It is just a different color scheme, but same design I had before. So, all of you wonderful bloggers out there...HOW DO I CHANGE IT??? Help me please. That is all.

3 comments:

The Waters Family said...

I am not an expert like some of my blog friends but I can help you change your template and add a background. I can help with changing colors of fonts etc-- Perhaps later this week! LOL

Kaylynne said...

I found this blog that has different layouts and instructions on how to change the design.
matiekay.blogspot.com
It even has seasonal backgrounds.

AAA said...

Thanks guys. I knew you all could help. :)