Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Angelina!!!

So, I am a little late posting this, but I wanted to make sure I posted about Angelina's birthday.
We always start out birthday mornings with pancakes that I amke in the shape of their new age. The kids really love this, and Angelina is no exception. Since this was also her first day of the Teen group with our homeschool group and they were having a breakfast potluck, I made plenty of extra pancakes for her to share as well.
Then I gave her a little present to start off her day. It was a pair of pajamas for her slumber party that night. Complete with a flamingo theme to match everything else. She loved it. Then it was off to Fun Friday.
That evening was her party. She had several friends come; Jordan, Kassie, Annabelle, Detzany, Brooke, and her sister of course. They all made picture frames and I took pictures of them all with Angelina and we framed them. They played limbo, fitting for an island themed party, and then of course there was the cake and ice cream. I worked tirelessly to make her a flamingo cake to make the setting complete. And it was time to blow out the candles.

After the cake it was present time. Then the girls settled in for movies and giggling. All the usual slumber party treats and fun. She had a wonderful time, and now by baby is 12.

1 comment:

The Waters Family said...

What a great tradition of making pancakes in the shape of their age!! SO many opportunities for Angelina now that she is 12! She is so beautiful and is maturing so much too!