OK, so a few weeks ago I asked our Neighborhood Watch CoCaptain if we would be doing anything for National Night Out. So, I received a flyer last week about a block party tonight. It was a really fun time.

Many people on the block I have never seen before came out and all had a good time. There was a door to door scavenger hunt, which the kids loved. There was a pinata, again, the kids loved, and of course food (which I loved). It really was a lot of fun.The kids playing,the adults all standing around visiting. We hardly ever see each other because of life, but this night it seemed the neighborhood really pulled together. I defintely will be sure to attend more neighborhood functions. Thankfully my neighbor took pictures, since I forgot mine. Enjoy the pictures.
Our local police officer came by for a quick visit. Always nice to have a man in uniform around.
C and all the other children really enjoyed the misting area. It was HOT!!

3 comments:
Sounds so good. Bonding with neighbors is such a great thing--it makes friends out of neighbors!
TTYS--Deb
PS I love it that you're blogging now!
PSS I'll see you in the morning bright and early 8AM to drop my kiddos to you--THANK YOU-- I can't wait for my scrapbook retreat!
LOVE "Life is Alligood" SO clever!
Remember I "tagged" you to give 8 random facts/habits--see my blog entry "blog nosey"!
Post a Comment