So, a couple of weeks ago, I went to buy Angelina some new shoes. Imagine my horror when I realized she needed a women's size 7!!!! I only wear a 7 1/2 -8. Not to mention, of course, they only had high heels. Where were all the flats? So, I had to buy my baby her first pair of high heels. She looked so grown up when she wore them to church. Sis. Meager even commented that she could tell Angelina was getting ready to start Young Women's because she looked so grown up.
And mentioning Young Women's....
Angelina with Sis. Peterson, the Beehive Leader Angelina went to her first mutual Wednesday night. It was a back to school theme and they invited all the girls who would be starting in the next 2 months. So, I had to take her to her first night with the Young Women. That was a big wake up for me.
Angelina waiting for opening exercises to start
She was very happy to be there, and had a really great time. They played volleyball, which she thought was awesome.
Where has my baby gone?
1 comment:
Angelina is such a sweetheart! I CANNOT believe she is going to Young Women's!!! It seems like yesterday she was 8!!!
Post a Comment